From: MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 07:50:44 -0400
Subject: RE: Epoxy Floor Finish Capable of Resisting Truck Tire Snow Chain Traffic

Slab will be a new topping and is not cast yet. Finish will be troweled. Previously used epoxy finishes such as Dexotex, have failed as a result of exposure to the snow chains.

I’m leaning now towards a mineral aggregate floor finish like Emeryplate by L&M.

Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657

Please visit our new website!