Re: Tip for computer users

In XP, you can also "show" the full path for select file within Wondows Explorer.  This should allow you to highlight it and copy it.  It is one of the options that you can turn on or off.  I have always had it turned on.

I would assume both Vista and 7 can do the same, but I have not tried it in Vista and I have not gotten around installing 7 yet.

Regards,

Scott