Re: 1973 UBC wanted

Tsuyoshi,

You can purchase CD-ROMs of legacy UBC codes from the ICC website.  Below is a link I hope works, if not, just go to their home page and look for legacy codes.

http://www.iccsafe.org/Store/Pages/Category.aspx?cat=ICCSafe&category=418&parentcategory=Store%20Products&parentcategory=411

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

Tsuyoshi Bunden <tbunden(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
05/20/2010 07:21 AM
Please respond to seaint
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
1973 UBC wanted

Does anyone have a copy of the 1973 UBC that they are willing to sell, or know of a source where I can obtain one?

Please respond privately to  tbunden(--nospam--at)gmail.com.