Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: NEW BRIDGE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: NEW BRIDGE
- From: "h.d.richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:43:50 -0600
Should the owners not get some helicopters hovering just upstream of the bridge?
Wouldn't the downwash from the rotors break up the vortex shedding on a temporary basis until they can park some containers on the deck to both change the natural frequencies AND act as spoilers to stop the vortex shedding until they can design a fix?
Has anyone suggested this? Does anyone know how to make the proper contacts with their embassy?
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: NEW BRIDGE
- Next by Subject: Re: NEW BRIDGE
- Previous by thread: Re: NEW BRIDGE
- Next by thread: Re: NEW BRIDGE