Re: NEW BRIDGE

Now I've got some related news to translate.

It has been announced that the bridge doesn't have any
construction-time or operational defects. The experts tested it under
live load, checked seams etc.
What strikes me is that they allowed it for further operation, stating
that the oscillations were due to aerodynamics issues due to wind
loads - wow REALLY?
It seems the design itself isn't going to be considered, at least for
the time being.

Alex.

--
Alexander Bausk