Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: oil leak[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: oil leak
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:16:19 -0700
The BP situation sounds like a construction contract I was on where the contractor hit a huge changed conditions situation. The contractor realized he was in over his head so he tried to look like he was doing something when it was obvious he was not accomplishing anything. So the client took over the changed conditions work and got it done, but left himself with a huge liability to the contractor in doing so (legal stuff I’ll never understand).
Is BP doing this?
Anything is poss with the will. Canada has an indiv in Toronto somewhere who has access to surface vacuum ships but the experts obviously don't need the help.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry
From: Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:17:50 -0700
Subject: oil leak
- Prev by Subject: Re: oil leak
- Next by Subject: RE: oil leak
- Previous by thread: RE: oil leak
- Next by thread: Re: oil leak