RE: Legal stuff I will never understand - Preferred Payment Claim

Robert,

Market condition changes.

They were my client for several years.

The question is if I had suspicion of their financial situation or not?

Yes, we should keep on ?kicking the tires? to check them.

Thank you

Ralph Tavares, PE

R&S Tavares  Associates, Inc.

T: (858) 444-3344