Re: seaint Digest for 2 Jun 2010

admin <admin(--nospam--at)seausa.org> wrote:

                       seaint Digest for 2 Jun 2010

Topics covered in this issue include:

   1: Re: seaint Digest for 1 Jun 2010
             by "KHand" <khand(--nospam--at)needhamassoc.com>

1                                Message:0001                            1
From: "KHand" <khand(--nospam--at)needhamassoc.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: seaint Digest for 1 Jun 2010

I am out of the office until 6/7/2010. I shall contact you upon my return.

Kind regards

KHand

--
believed to be clean.