Re: 2010 California Building Code

Aswin,

I am not certain but I have seen on various web sites that they say the effective date will be January 1, 2011.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

aswin rangaswamy <aswinpe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
06/01/2010 03:58 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
2010 California Building Code

Would anyone know the effective date of the 2010 CBC?  According to California Building Standards commission effective date is Jan 1 2011.  It is dependent on the publication date of July 2010?

Currently working on a project with a possible finish date dragging on to January.  Your response will help us decide if we need to expedite the design or not.

Ashwin Ranga Swamy, P.E.
Los Angeles, California