Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plan review[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Plan review
- From: Jason Christensen <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:29:24 -0600
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I just received a city structural plan review from Reno, so if there are any of you from that area please help me out.
One of the comments was: “Ammended Appendix D UPC 2006 of the City of Reno requires 3” per rain fall calculations for roof design”. I looked up this amendment and see that it is a plumbing code that requires 3”/hour of rain fall. I have combed though IBC and ASCE 7 and cannot find any requirement that deals with rainfall on roof loading other than Chapter 8 of ASCE 7 and that section does not deal with a inches/hour rainfall. I have called the city reviewer for a few days now and cannot get a return call, so I am hoping someone on this list from Reno area might know what this is about.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plan bracings for beams in SDC 'D'
- Next by Subject: Re: Plan review
- Previous by thread: RE: Gary Hodgson in Hospital
- Next by thread: Re: Plan review