Re: Plan review

Sounds like you'll to coordinate with the mech'l/plumbing consultant to determine how much water build-up there will be based on the 3 in/hr and the drainage discharge rate.  If it's a flat roof with parapet, how much water could potentially build-up if even the overflow drain/scupper if blocked...  Good luck.