Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Plan review[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Plan review
- From: Jason Christensen <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:14:56 -0600
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Thanks for all your input, turns out that the designer for a canopy system (not part of my design scope) had a flat roof and had calculations for a 1”/hr rainfall for ponding. The city comment was placed in the wrong spot on the plan reviews list, it didn’t even apply to me.
I actually had a similar experience. The building I had to work with had a long dimension that resulted in a sloping roof about two feet lower at one end. One end bay collapsed flooding water into a machine shop. This sort of thing can happen.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plan review
- Next by Subject: Re: Plan review
- Previous by thread: Re: Plan review
- Next by thread: RE: Plan review