FREE BIM Webinar for Structural Engineers

CSC is inviting Structural Engineers to attend FREE webinars and learn how
to gain a competitive edge with structural BIM

You will see some of the benefits and efficiencies that other Structural
Engineers are enjoying with this innovative technology.

CSC's FASTRAK Building Designer and Autodesk's Revit® Structure will be used
to illustrate live examples.

By attending this FREE webinar you'll earn 1.0 PDH (0.1 CEU)

Join our structural BIM webinar 2pm CDT June 16

http://url.cscworld.com/90oq0nt
Matthew Newton
CSC Inc
Phone:    (877) 710-2053
Fax:      (312) 321 6489
Direct:   (312) 233 2912
Email:     matthew.newton(--nospam--at)cscworld.com
Website:   www.cscworld.com