Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Pipe to Pipe welded connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Pipe to Pipe welded connections
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <vveng(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:23:33 -0700
Thanks. I found the Blodgett reference in my “archives”. About an hour going through boxes in my garage. I am also going to get the Design Guide 24 this morning. Just debating whether to renew my membership which I have put off due to the lack of work/income or just purchase the guide.
I also spent some time yesterday comparing my old Hollow Structural Sections Connections Manual with AISC 13 chapter K.
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
The AISC DG 24 gives some very valuable
help. You might also contact Lincoln Electric. Omer Blodgett
developed some design aids a long time ago. These things were being
designed and constructed back in the old slide rule era.
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pipe to Pipe welded connections
- Next by Subject: Plan bracings for beams in SDC 'D'
- Previous by thread: RE: Pipe to Pipe welded connections
- Next by thread: Gary H