Kurt Gustafson - AISC

I received word today from AISC of the passing of Kurt Gustafson.  Many of you knew that he was the AISC Director of Technical Assistance.  We all learned so much from Kurt.

>From Charlie Carter:

....I am the bearer of sad news today. This past Saturday, Kurt Gustafson, AISC Director of Technical Assistance, passed away unexpectedly while he and his family were vacationing at their home in Florida. As we understand it, he was doing what he loved -- answering questions sent to the AISC Steel Solutions Center -- when he suffered a massive heart attack and died without suffering....

Kurt will be missed.

Regards, Harold Sprague