Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Kurt Gustafson - AISC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Kurt Gustafson - AISC
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:13:14 +0000
I received word today from AISC of the passing of Kurt Gustafson. Many of you knew that he was the AISC Director of Technical Assistance. We all learned so much from Kurt. |
>From Charlie Carter:
....I am the bearer of sad news today. This past Saturday, Kurt Gustafson, AISC Director of Technical Assistance, passed away unexpectedly while he and his family were vacationing at their home in Florida. As we understand it, he was doing what he loved -- answering questions sent to the AISC Steel Solutions Center -- when he suffered a massive heart attack and died without suffering....
Kurt will be missed.
Regards, Harold Sprague
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.
- Prev by Subject: John Sieszycki wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
- Next by Subject: Laced - beam and unbraced length
- Previous by thread: Riveted Flat Bar Open Web Steel Joists
- Next by thread: Earthquake in Canada