Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Engineering News Record Editorial of 6-2-10[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Engineering News Record Editorial of 6-2-10
- From: "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:45:21 -0700
You beat me to it! We have found the culprit … and it is (civilized?) society itself! But it still doesn’t excuse each of us from taking the time to consider even our everyday mundane decisions … but even more important, at least acknowledge, no matter how uncomfortable, our (individual) responsibility for the impact of those decisions, no matter how minor they may be construed or argued. I have always considered that to be a fundamental of so-called “ethics”.
But now, rhetoric aside, an adequate solution has be found and implemented … I hear predictions of the slick making its way with the Gulf Stream around the Atlantic until there should be a nice circular sheen in the North Atlantic in few months/years … possibly another dead zone … maybe even the perfect black body for absorbing and radiating the sun’s energy back into space … oh boy … a silver lining ... and, who knows, it may become a free omnipresent gas station for all passing motorize sea transport ...
Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE
The author of the article wrote, …..
- Prev by Subject: RE: Engineering News Record Editorial of 6-2-10
- Next by Subject: Re: Engineering News Record Editorial of 6-2-10
- Previous by thread: RE: Engineering News Record Editorial of 6-2-10
- Next by thread: Re: Engineering News Record Editorial of 6-2-10