Post-Installed Anchors - again

I hate to bring this up again, but ....

If I want to anchor some mechanical and electrical equipment to a concrete slab on grade for seismic (SDC E), I need to design the anchors for the design force times 1.3 (ASCE7 - bolts in concrete), 2.5 (ACI App.D for ductility) and 1/0.75 (per IBC; Ch. 14.2.2).  In addition, there is special inspection.

Is that all still correct?  Is there any new development I'm missing?  (I hope, I hope)

thanks,
Mark Johnson