RE: Post-Installed Anchors - again

Mark,

I think you are right- but why go through the manual calculation when there are all of the free post-installed anchor software programs out there, (Hilti, Simpson, Powers)? They have made the codes so complicated that you are more likely going to miss something trying to do a hand calc than inputting bad info into a software program.

Larry Hauer S.E.