From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
Subject: RE: Post-Installed Anchors - again
To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 7:12 AM

Mark,

I think you are right- but why go through the manual calculation when there are all of the free post-installed anchor software programs out there, (Hilti, Simpson, Powers)? They have made the codes so complicated that you are more likely going to miss something trying to do a hand calc than inputting bad info into a software program.

Larry Hauer S.E.