Book on Construction Law

I am looking for individuals who might be interested in reviewing a book on Construction Law for Engineers, Architects, and Project Managers.

There are 22 chapters - I anticipate people who are interested might want to review 2 or 3 that cover topics they are interested in.  I am interested in people with all levels of engineering and legal knowing - no prior experience needed, just a willingness to read and comment.

I have included the Chapter Titles below.  Those who are interested should e-mail me off-list and I will send a more complete Table of Contents so you can get an idea of what a particular chapter covers.  All but Chapter 1 are ready to be reviewed.

The book may be published by ASCE, but they have been real slow in their responses so far, so I might look into other options.
For those not interested in reviewing, I would also be interested in hearing what legal topics you think A/Es and CMs should know about.  You can e-mail these ideas on or off-list as you think appropriate.

TIA,

Gail Kelley, P.E., Esq.

Chapter 1 - Legal Issues in Construction
Chapter 2 - Participants in the Design and Construction Process
Chapter 3 - Project Delivery Systems
Chapter 4 - Construction Contracts
Chapter 5 - The Design Process
Chapter 6 - The Procurement Process
Chapter 7 - Pricing Construction Projects
Chapter 8 - Subcontractors and Suppliers
Chapter 9 - Time for Performance
Chapter 10 - Construction Scheduling
Chapter 11 - Contract Administration
Chapter 12 - Payment Process
Chapter 13 - Change Orders
Chapter 14 - Differing Site Conditions
Chapter 15 - Termination of the Construction Contract
Chapter 16 - Mechanic’s Liens
Chapter 17 - Insurance
Chapter 18 - Surety Bonds
Chapter 19 - Liability for Defective Construction
Chapter 20 - Economic Loss Doctrine
Chapter 21 - Damages for Defective Construction
Chapter 22 - Dispute Resolution Process