Stainless Steel Threaded Rods

To All,

I know I can find this info. someplace in my office, but thought it was easier to maybe ask the list server:

I am designing a light standard connection with epoxied threaded rods in epoxy to the existing concrete. What is the ASTM designation for a stainless steel rod/nut/washer assuming I don't need anything more than an A307/A36 grade?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.