Re: Tension Only "X Bracing

The important question then becomes:
Who is responsible to catch the error if a manufacturer uses tension-only
bracing under inappropriate circumstances?

The design consultant who spec'd the building and the EOR, depending on who
is the responsible professional at the time that the drawings are delivered
by the manufacturer.

The building authority might catch it but it probably should not even be
submitted for permit with that error.

Paul