Re: Landslide footage

I got the link from a friend from a friend from a friend...  Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:
This landslide occurred back in February after a period of rain.  I was unable to find an explanation for the root cause besides saturation; removal of toe at base, etc.

David Topete wrote:
Some of us move mountains, but some move themselves...  WOW!

--
David Topete, SE