Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete Mix Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Concrete Mix Design
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:13:48 -0700
I believe DSA requires a PE stamp on mix designs. Offhand, I don't know if CBC has the requirement. It may be a local requirement.
In California, could the concrete mix design be signed by just a technician or does it have to be signed by a PE when submitted to the EOR?
Farzin S. Rahbar, SEVice President
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: Concrete Mix Design
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Mix Design
- Previous by thread: Concrete Mix Design
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Mix Design