Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Concrete Mix Design

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


Unless things have changed, I believe a PE stamp is only required for DSA (schools) and OSHPD (hospitals) projects or if so stated in your contract documents.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.

07/20/2010 03:48 PM
Please respond to seaint
Concrete Mix Design

In California, could the concrete mix design be signed by just a technician or does it have to be signed by a PE when submitted to the EOR?
Thank you,

Farzin S. Rahbar, SE

Vice President
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041

The information transmitted is intended only for the person 
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain 
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are 
hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, 
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon 
this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please 
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual 
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.