Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Concrete Mix Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Concrete Mix Design
- From: "Richard Hess" <RLHess(--nospam--at)HessEng.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:33:17 -0700
From what I have seen, usually it is Xeroxed from something done years before unless the engineer who approves it requires a wet stamp. It is up to the engineer of record.
In California, could the concrete mix design be signed by just a technician or does it have to be signed by a PE when submitted to the EOR?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Mix Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Mix Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Mix Design
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Mix Design