Mat fdn software

Does anyone know of a user friendly program that can be used to calculate mat foundations? We have a project that is an electrical facility which houses some type of generators or machinery that require a mat foundation. BTW, I am not the engineer working on this job, I am only asking for someone else. Thanks for your input