MAT foundation software

Erik,

You should also take a look at ADAPT's mat foundation software. From my experience, it gives you more options than the one developed by pca and is easier to use.

Ahmad

From:  <erik_g(--nospam--at)cox.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Mat fdn software

Does anyone know of a user friendly program that can be used to calculate mat foundations? We have a project that is an electrical facility which houses some type of generators or machinery that require a mat foundation. BTW, I am not the engineer working on this job, I am only asking for someone else. Thanks for your input