Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
MAT foundation software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: MAT foundation software
- From: Ahmad Khoury <khoury_ahmad(--nospam--at)yahoo.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:59:42 +0000 (GMT)
You should also take a look at ADAPT's mat foundation software. From my experience, it gives you more options than the one developed by pca and is easier to use.
Subject: Mat fdn software
Does anyone know of a user friendly program that can be used to calculate mat foundations? We have a project that is an electrical facility which houses some type of generators or machinery that require a mat foundation. BTW, I am not the engineer working on this job, I am only asking for someone else. Thanks for your input
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mat Fdn software
- Next by Subject: Meet and marry a gorgeous Russian queen.
- Previous by thread: RE: Mat Fdn software
- Next by thread: new weep holes in exist. retaining wall