From:  <erik_g(--nospam--at)cox.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Mat fdn software

Does anyone know of a user friendly program that can be used to calculate
mat foundations? We have a project that is an electrical facility which
houses some type of generators or machinery that require a mat foundation.
BTW, I am not the engineer working on this job, I am only asking for someone
else. Thanks for your input