From: admin <admin(--nospam--at)seausa.org>
To: edha78(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 9:00:06 AM
Subject: seaint Digest for 13 Aug 2010

*  Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*  This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*  Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*  subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*  http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*  Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*  send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*  without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*  site at: http://www.seaint.org
                      seaint Digest for 13 Aug 2010

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1: ASXE 31-03
            by Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>

1                                Message:0001                            1