Free LRFD Pier Design Program

List,

I have improved the LRFD Pier Design program from the previous version I posted two years ago.  It is free.

The Pier Program has the following features:

1.       Input:  Pier geometry and applied loads (DL, LL, S+T, wind/seismic loads … )

2.       Output:

·         Cap and Columns moments and shears from each individual load and any possible LRFD loading combinations

·         Beam moments from each individual load and loading combinations

·         Footing reactions from each individual load and loading combinations

·         Summary: maximum M, V & reactions and corresponding loading combinations

·         Cap Reinforcement: required number of bars from #6 to #10 bars, including crack control checks

·         Cap Stirrups: stirrup size and minimum required stirrup spacing

3.       Program can handle variable beam spacing at top of pier cap.

TJ Fu

Louisville, Kentucky

Tzujfu(--nospam--at)gmail.com