RE: section properties for 2x t&g heavy timber decking

Thanks Joe,

I have that information also.  But as I stated, at this time I don’t know who the actual mfg will be.  At the time (Sunday afternoon) I really didn’t want to get into the calculations for section properties.  I did some “back and forth” between the formulas in the 5th AITC and the tables in AITC 112.  They do coordinate except I am pretty sure the formulas in the 5th AITC for deflection are missing a 1/144 factor to make the  formulas agree with the tables.  All is good with my small project.  Thanks for the reply.

Joe

Joseph R. Grill, PE

Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC

2220 Sky Drive