Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Excel macros[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Excel macros
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:37:40 -0700
Our office has an excel spreadsheet (written by a former employee) that magically decided to quit on us. It worked fine last week, but now it won't behave. Apparently, it is experiencing a "runtime error 1004." Is there anyone out there who can quickly help out? TIA
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: Eureka!!
- Next by Subject: RE: Excel macros
- Previous by thread: RE: stone veneer anchorage
- Next by thread: RE: Excel macros