Re: Excel macros

Thanks to all that have replied.  I checked the module/code, made a change here and there.  It seems to have done the trick.  The error indicated an undefined range.  <Crossing fingers>

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 9:12 AM, h.d.richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca> wrote:
David,

        It's possible that one or more cells have become polluted or changed for some unknown reason.  Perhaps a previous user has saved a copy of the spreadsheet in a project file at some time in the past.  With a little bit of luck you might be able to find such a copy, delete the input data, and have a working copy of the spreadsheet.

        That might be too much to hope for; but it's worth checking out if you haven't already done so.

Good luck

H. Daryl Richardson
----- Original Message -----
To: SEAINT
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 3:37 PM
Subject: Excel macros

Our office has an excel spreadsheet (written by a former employee) that magically decided to quit on us.  It worked fine last week, but now it won't behave.  Apparently, it is experiencing a "runtime error 1004."  Is there anyone out there who can quickly help out?  TIA

--
David Topete, SE

--
David Topete, SE