Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Question regarding Glu-Lam repair[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Question regarding Glu-Lam repair
- From: Jason Christensen <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:18:08 -0600
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
We are trying to solve the repair of a glu-lam arched beam. The beam needs only two new ¾” lamination added to meet the current design loads. My questions are:
1) Is it practical to add laminations to strengthen the beam?
2) If it is what type of adhesive should be used?
- Prev by Subject: Pushed in Box
- Next by Subject: Quick Slim will work miracles for you.
- Previous by thread: Collapsed ice rink roof near Pittsburgh
- Next by thread: Hankinson with different LDF's