Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Neoprene pad to reduce sliding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Neoprene pad to reduce sliding
- From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:37:02 -0800
I have a project where the client
wants to put an antenna on the roof of a pre-manufactured
building. The roof siding is probably a standing seam roof. We
want to use a ballasted steel frame that will sit on the roof.
Can anyone recommend a rubber or neoprene coating to put on the
bottom of the frame to increase the coefficient of friction and
- Prev by Subject: Re: Neoprene Bearing Pads - Coefficient of Friction
- Next by Subject: RE: Neoprene pad to reduce sliding
- Previous by thread: Re: proposed ASCE legislation to require 30 continuing education PDH units
- Next by thread: RE: Neoprene pad to reduce sliding