Neoprene pad to reduce sliding

I have a project where the client wants to put an antenna on the roof of a pre-manufactured building.  The roof siding is probably a standing seam roof.  We want to use a ballasted steel frame that will sit on the roof.  Can anyone recommend a rubber or neoprene coating to put on the bottom of the frame to increase the coefficient of friction and reduce sliding?