From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 9:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Bearing Pads

  Anyone know who supplies these for Parking Garage construction? I'm
surprised that my searches have turned up NOTHING. They should (I think)

simply be neoprene pads, not so complex as a bridge bearing (which tends

to be a "sandwich" construction of neoprene and steel plate).

Any pointers would be appreciated.