Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Coefficient of Friction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Coefficient of Friction
- From: Paul Blomberg <paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:48:39 -0700
I have a client that wants their product tanks installed without anchorage (self-anchored) and I am trying to locate a coefficient of friction between the tanks (fiberglass and plastic tanks) and their base (concrete and gravel pads). All these tanks are flat bottomed and supported on grade.
Does anyone have a reference with this information so I can check sliding?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Code section 1802.2.7
- Next by Subject: RE: Coefficient of Friction
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Bearing Pads
- Next by thread: RE: Coefficient of Friction