Coefficient of Friction

I have a client that wants their product tanks installed without anchorage (self-anchored) and I am trying to locate a coefficient of friction between the tanks (fiberglass and plastic tanks) and their base (concrete and gravel pads).  All these tanks are flat bottomed and supported on grade.

Does anyone have a reference with this information so I can check sliding?

Paul.