Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Building Permits Around the World[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Building Permits Around the World
- From: <xmy978(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:47:02 -0700
I have always been curious about building permits process around the globe. And was wondering of some of the engineers outside the US (or may be some US engineers familiar with other countries) can shed some light on the process,
1. Are they even called permits
2. Who issues them? (city? State? Independent agency? Fed Gov?)
3. How much of a pain is it
4. How long does a basic permit take to obtain
5. Are fee required? Are they high or low?
6. When is it required (or not required)
7. What codes are used
8. Are plan checks and inspections required and to what extent
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: The Bridge...Only in Canada!!
- Next by Subject: Re: Building Permits Around the World
- Previous by thread: RE: Coefficient of Friction
- Next by thread: Re: Building Permits Around the World