Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Structural Bearing Pads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Structural Bearing Pads
- From: James Getaz <jamesgetaz3(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 06:05:08 -0400
JVI is more than happy to "freakin'" sell you Masticord, neoprene or any of their other pads. Go to their website and click on contact us in the upper right hand corner, and you'll get quite a few names and numbers including Jim Voss, the owner. While the number listed for him is their office 800 number, he'll talk to you. He is a salesman who understands and caters to an engineer-dominated set of companies, precast concrete manufacturers. So they have testing showing their products work, etc., and they're not pushy. They are a sales operation and very good at it.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Bearing Pads
- Next by Subject: Structural Engineer license in Washington state
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Bearing Pads
- Next by thread: Coefficient of Friction