Neoprene Bearing Pads - Coefficient of Friction

Remember we were talking about Neoprene pads (e.g. JVI "Newlon"). I've got an engineer's detail showing an elaborate bearing plate beneath the pad. Aside from spreading the bearing, the plate needs to be able to resist being pulled out by the longitudinal movement of the concrete double-tee joist resting on the pad.

This guy has three Nelson studs on each plate. Surely the sliding force can't be that great. What would be the coefficient of friction between the Neoprene pad and the bearing plate that would give rise to the force to be resisted? Anyone?