Require a little help on a project

Dear all,
              I am a undergraduate student in Nagpur, India and I am contacting you to partially help me in my project "Study and Analysis of Accident Prone Urban Roads in Nagpur". In this particular project, we are considering some 10-12 parameters on which we will be analysing the cities most dangerous/accident prone roads and reach a conclusion for the accident proneness of that particular road. And then we are planning to send our project report to DCP, Traffic and concerned authorities.
                                            I am requiring your help with respect to the parameters. Can anyone of you please suggest us some parameters (Geometric design factor or others) that should be considered. This is not only a personal project but also a social project for me.

Regards
Avi Sharma
Note: Please print this email only if it's required. Save Paper, Save Environment.

Avi Sharma
Student
Department of Civil Engineering
SRKNEC, Nagpur ,India