Re: Neoprene pad to reduce sliding

On 8/25/2010 6:37 PM, Drew Morris wrote:
I have a project where the client wants to put an antenna on the roof of a pre-manufactured building.  The roof siding is probably a standing seam roof.  We want to use a ballasted steel frame that will sit on the roof.  Can anyone recommend a rubber or neoprene coating to put on the bottom of the frame to increase the coefficient of friction and reduce sliding?
The JVI "Newlon" neoprene pads should work here, as well.