Sealing documents for a fabricator

Several months ago this question was asked and I am not sure I remember the responses.  I am checking lateral for a self supporting steel stack for the fabricator of the stack.  I am licensed in the state that the fabricator is located, but the stack may be sold and located in states that I am not licensed.  I believe this is fine and will inform the fabricator that he may have some additional engineering costs if the stack is located in a state that I am not licensed.  I can check wind, and will also inform the fabricator that there may be additional costs for a seismic check.

Any comments?

Joseph R. Grill, PE

Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC

email: VVEng(--nospam--at)cableone.net