Relative Stiffnesses of Masonry Shear Walls (Compared to Concrete)

Trying to model a complicated building base. Building is a wood-framed apartment, 3 storeys (sorry, like the Brit spelling better this time), sitting atop a "podium" constructed of a thick concrete slab supported by a forest of concrete columns in the interior, and 8-inch CMU shearwalls all along the boundary.

The CMU walls have grouted cells every 32".

I'm trying to figure out the shear demand for the walls in this (very) irregular building, and as it has been a long time, I need to remember how to show the "stiffness" of those walls acting as shear elements. I recall that the spacing of grouted cells has a part to play (i.e. the smaller the spacing the more stiff the wall), and I want to model the walls assuming they are concrete elements with the thickness of those elements reflecting the relative stiffness compared to a solid concrete wall (in effect the masonry walls would be "thinner" than their nominal thickness in the real world.

I need some guidance here. Anyone?