FW: Breech opening in steel stack

Dear Rich

I don't know which moment you get at the location of your breech and how great is the compression due to the wind forces, but in my case I'm designing a lot of openings in some Monotube/Monopole steel towers (pylons).

From my experience the reinforcement of the openings/breeches is very critical.

You could be referenced to European codes, (EN1993-3-3 I think)

David Cohen

Chief Engineering Manager

Mobile-054-5515105

Office-03-9775278

Fax-03-9775232

www.barangroup.com

Confidentiality Message

This email message, including its attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the render of this notice is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system forthwith and notify us immediately. Thank you.