Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tall Masonry Brick Chimney/Stack[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tall Masonry Brick Chimney/Stack
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:40:26 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Can anyone direct me to a turn-key company that designs and constructs traditional stand alone masonry brick chimney/stacks.
I am involved with a historic project in which a new stack has to be constructed and it is the Architect’s intent for the new stack to match the other structures at the facility.
Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Pennoni Associates Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Tack Welding for Rebar
- Next by Subject: RE: Tall Masonry Brick Chimney/Stack
- Previous by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 18 Sep 2010
- Next by thread: RE: Tall Masonry Brick Chimney/Stack