From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Tall Masonry Brick Chimney/Stack

Can anyone direct me to a turn-key company that designs and constructs traditional stand alone masonry brick chimney/stacks.

I am involved with a historic project in which a new stack has to be constructed and it is the Architect’s intent for the new stack to match the other structures at the facility.

Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657