opinion

Not that there is anything wrong with the seaint list, lord knows it
has helped me greatly over the years and even gotten me business
contacts. But I was off the list for 6 months or so because I could
not resubscribe, and though I never got the full story sounds like a
lot of people were having problems and it looks like many gave up
(seaint server issue?).

So I found this list, not like its a secret, just wondering others
opinions? Now I really like its format as a message board, because you
can follow one specific thread. Also, you can post pictures or scans
of diagrams and sketches. Just wondering who here has been checking it
out and maybe some people can crossover or have dual citizenship :)  I
just know a lot of your names and have trusted and respected your
advice and input over the years....

http://www.eng-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=507