Re: online community

 On 9/24/2010 11:36 AM, Kerry MacDonald wrote:
The format of this list is very outdated and a lot of its discussion lost to
posterity, but it's a lot more "personal" than the online community format.
For better and worse, people will ask and answer a lot more questions
anonymously.
Besides moving to eng-tips, there's also the option of setting up a new
group in any of the free or low cost community hosting sites if listers are
interested.

Ironic. I was just about to post a question regarding where to go from here since SEAINT seems to be dying. Email is just "old hat" any more, and in particular the younger folks seem to not use it at all.

Some of the social networking facilities might prove useful, but their formats aren't very good, and you might as well forget archiving.

So where do we go to be hip and relevant again?